nativeye is a startup mobile research platform centred on capturing people's experiences. The requirement was to productise an initial idea and guide it through to beta launch.
A clickable prototype was produced very early on to road-test the product's feasibility with potential buyers. In parallel to this we carried out desk research into the consumer research market and existing competitors to quantify the market and explore product positioning.
Once the potential market was confirmed, the next stage was to scope out our minimum viable product. We went through various prototype iterations to get there and the product is currently in development.
The platform consists of a self-serve web dashboard and a native iPhone and Android respondent apps. Using these tools a researcher can set assignments for respondents to post to whenever, wherever they are. The identified USPs are:
- Capture experiences whenever, wherever your respondents are
- Track experiences over time and by location
- Get closer to the point of experience - avoid problems of poor recall and post-rationalisation
- Control the entire process yourself
- Create these mobile research assignments without the expense of building your own app
nativeye is a fast-growing startup making a name among agencies and consumer businesses. It has recently launched on the Android platform.